|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Web POS||major||always||2021-09-08 20:32||2021-09-14 13:02|
|Priority||high||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||new||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||RR21Q1.3||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0047657: Errors when opening two POS tabs/windows on the same computer
|Description||Problems when making a cashup when the user opens two tabs / windows with the same POS on the same computer and makes different payments.|
Attached video of the client and in livebuilds.
|Steps To Reproduce||1)Open Openbravo 3.0RR21Q1.3 backend|
2) Access Preferences and check the status of the Property "Terminal Authentication enabled". Appears with value "Y".
3)Open a POS and sell normally. We make 2 tickets of € 10 each and we charge in cash
4) Open a second POS , which opens by default in a new browser tab.
5) Check from the new POS that the tickets already sold from the old POS are listed. And check the amount of sales offered by a Partial Closing. That's right, the two € 10 tickets appear and the Partial Closing adds up to € 20.
6) Make new sales at this new POS.
We check again that new tickets are still being recorded from Open Ticket. All the previous tickets appear and also the two new ones of € 5 each, and we also check a Partial Closing that is correct since it gives us a total of € 30.
7) Change focus to "old" POS window/tab. To avoid blocking the window, refresh the browser with F5 or icon.
8)Check the old "the total of tickets made in both from Open Order, and everything OK, the same is OK".
9)Check the "old" POS for a partial cashup. ERROR: the amount of sales in the "old" is different and less than the last calculated in the other window, it seems that it does not take into account the sales made in the open air after this one. He gives us € 20 and not € 30.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|VIDEO LINK OF ERRORS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14oUdz96kANgx3H0FIWJHdPlCC1uDXvCv?usp=sharing [^]|
|2021-09-08 20:32||lbressan||New Issue|
|2021-09-08 20:32||lbressan||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2021-09-08 20:32||lbressan||Regression date||=> 2021-09-24|
|2021-09-08 20:32||lbressan||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2021-09-08 20:37||lbressan||Note Added: 0131664|
|2021-09-14 13:02||marvintm||Regression date||2021-09-24 =>|
|2021-09-14 13:02||marvintm||Assigned To||Retail => rqueralta|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|