|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|backport||[Openbravo ERP] 04. Warehouse management||major||always||2015-07-31 12:27||2015-08-13 11:16|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||fixed||Fixed in Version|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision||b0fbae0ed40c|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To||vmromanos|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit||https://code.openbravo.com/erp/devel/pi/rev/05f152469a6a [^]|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0030491: Return from Customer Pick&Edit Lines allows to enter more quantity to return than the pending to be returned
|Description||Return from Customer Pick&Edit Lines allows to enter more quantity to return than the pending to be returned. This happens because the "Returned Quantity other RM" field is showing negative values instead of positive, so this makes the validation on Returned field to perform wrongly.|
There is another issue in the pick&edit probably related to the same problem. It shows shipment lines fully returned, when they should not appear.
|Steps To Reproduce||As F&B Group Admin:|
* Go to Sales Order window and create a Sales Order with a product with stock for quantity 5.
* Go to Create Shipments from Orders and create the shipment from the previous Sales Order.
* Go to Return from Customer Window and create a header for the same Business Partner as previous Order/Shipment.
* Click on Pick&Edit Lines and select the previous shipment line. Set Returned 3. CLick Done.
* Book the document.
* Create a new header of Return from Customer.
* Click again on Pick&Edit Lines. Realize that the previous shipment line appears with -3 on Returned Quantity other RM field, what is wrong because it should be 3.
* Check also that it allows to enter a value on Returned field between 0 and 8. when it should be between 0 and 2.
* At least, if you put a value greater than 3 it will not allow to book the document, it will throw an error.
Author: Atul Gaware <atul.gaware <at> openbravo.com>
Date: Mon Aug 03 23:08:59 2015 +0530
URL: http://code.openbravo.com/erp/backports/3.0PR15Q2.4/rev/b0fbae0ed40c03f5b4eb04696a1cf26b7390b5ca [^]
Fixes Issue 30491: Return from Customer Pick&Edit Lines allows to enter more
quantity to return than the pending to be returned
Return document has negative movementqty so ReturnQtyOtherRM was negative.
It should be postive so unlike ReturnQty it is multiplied with -1 as in prev
Datasource prior to transforming it to HQL PE. Where clause which checks
MovementQty of shipment line with the ReturnQtyOtherRM was missing. Sum of
Shipmentline MovementQty and ReturnQtyOtherRM should not be zero. It is added
to fix the problem.
Code review + testing OK
Tested in both Oracle and PostgreSQL
|2015-08-04 10:25||AtulOpenbravo||Type||defect => backport|
|2015-08-04 10:25||AtulOpenbravo||Target Version||=> 3.0PR15Q2.4|
|2015-08-04 10:35||vmromanos||Tag Attached: Approved|
|2015-08-04 11:58||hgbot||Note Added: 0079170|
|2015-08-04 11:58||hgbot||Status||scheduled => resolved|
|2015-08-04 11:58||hgbot||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2015-08-04 11:58||hgbot||Fixed in SCM revision||=> http://code.openbravo.com/erp/backports/3.0PR15Q2.4/rev/b0fbae0ed40c03f5b4eb04696a1cf26b7390b5ca [^]|
|2015-08-04 12:00||vmromanos||Review Assigned To||=> vmromanos|
|2015-08-04 12:00||vmromanos||Note Added: 0079172|
|2015-08-04 12:00||vmromanos||Status||resolved => closed|
|2015-08-13 11:16||ngarcia||Issue Monitored: ngarcia|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|