Anonymous | Login
Project:
RSS
  
News | My View | View Issues | Roadmap | Summary

View Issue DetailsJump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
ID
0009707
TypeCategorySeverityReproducibilityDate SubmittedLast Update
defect[Openbravo ERP] Z. Othersmajoralways2009-06-29 16:172009-07-16 17:55
ReporternetworkbView Statuspublic 
Assigned Toiperdomo 
PriorityimmediateResolutionno change requiredFixed in Version
StatusclosedFix in branchpiFixed in SCM revision
ProjectionnoneETAnoneTarget Version
OSLinux 64 bitDatabasePostgreSQLJava version
OS VersionDatabase versionAnt version
Product Version2.50MP1SCM revision 
Review Assigned To
Web browser
ModulesCore
Regression level
Regression date
Regression introduced in release
Regression introduced by commit
Triggers an Emergency PackNo
Summary

0009707: The eclipse.install.source does not work

DescriptionThe eclipse.install.source does not work.

After execute you get the following message on the console and also on a popup.

taskdef class org.openbravo.erpCommon.modules.ApplyModuleTask cannot be found

There are two bug related with it:

https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=7886 [^]
https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=7571 [^]

The commits of both are the inverse.
The lines that are included in one commit, are deleted in the other.
and the lines deleted in one, are added in the other.
Althought in one bug it is shown, fixed in 2.50mp1. the problem still happens in 2.50mp1.
Steps To ReproduceInstall the application following the documentation on the wiki.

Once you have configured your eclipse
and configure the Openbravo.properties,
execute the task eclipse.install.source.

After a while, you get the following error:

 update.build.timestamp:
         [sql] Executing commands
         [sql] 1 of 1 SQL statements executed successfully
        [echo] applying modules

BUILD FAILED
/home/openbravo/workspaces/eclipse250mp1/openbravo/build.xml:510: taskdef class org.openbravo.erpCommon.modules.ApplyModuleTask cannot be found
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Fileslog file icon eclipse.install.source.log [^] (98,080 bytes) 2009-06-30 12:14
log file icon 250MP1.eclipse.install.source.log [^] (258,656 bytes) 2009-06-30 13:31
log file icon ubuntu.eclipse.install.source.log [^] (96,538 bytes) 2009-07-01 14:13
? file icon eclipse.ini [^] (173 bytes) 2009-07-01 14:14
png file icon ubuntu.install.source.png [^] (254,803 bytes) 2009-07-01 14:16

- Relationships Relation Graph ] Dependency Graph ]
related to defect 0007571 closedalostale eclipse.install.source does not work 
depends on defect 0007886 closedAinhoaPagola issues in ant tasks 

-  Notes
(0017673)
iperdomo (developer)
2009-06-30 13:32

I tested the eclipse.install.source in 2.50MP1 without problems:

~/src/openbravo/working/install_source $ hg id
2697b580d266 2.50MP1


Iván
(0017674)
iperdomo (developer)
2009-06-30 13:44

I couldn't reproduce the error, this are the steps i followed:

* Create a clone from main and updated to 2.50MP1 tag
* Create a new workspace
* Import the preference file
* Disable the 'Build automatically' option (Project > Build automatically)
* Import OpenbravoCore project
* Import OpenbravoWAD project
* Import OpenbravoTrl project
* Import openbravo project
* Create a new Tomcat 6.0 server with the options: Serve modules without publishing, use custom location: tomcat, webapps
* Add eclipse.install.source to my favorite 'External Tools'.
* Execute the eclipse.install.source from 'External Tools'

Attached you'll find the result of this (250MP1.eclipse.install.source.log).

Cheers,

Iván

(0017736)
iperdomo (developer)
2009-07-01 14:26

* I run eclipse in Ubuntu 9.04 (virtual machine) with a modified version of eclipse.ini (see the attached file) increasing the max memory
* Attached you'll find the result of the install.source. The last part of the log file: ubuntu.eclipse.install.source.log, and an image: ubuntu.install.source.png
* I took more time to compile but is working

Constraints:
* Is a brand new installation of eclipse without any plugin but the MercurialEclipse
* Is a brand new workspace with the 'Build automatically' disabled
* I used MercurialEclipse to clone from a local repo
* The code is updated to the 2.50MP1 tag
* I used the setup binary to set the Openbravo.properties and all other configuration files


Please make sure that all your environment is configured:
http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Development_Stack_Setup [^]

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2009-06-29 16:17 networkb New Issue
2009-06-29 16:17 networkb Assigned To => rafaroda
2009-06-29 16:20 networkb Relationship added depends on 0007886
2009-06-29 16:20 networkb Relationship added related to 0007571
2009-06-29 19:29 psarobe Status new => scheduled
2009-06-29 19:29 psarobe Assigned To rafaroda => iperdomo
2009-06-29 19:29 psarobe fix_in_branch => pi
2009-06-30 12:14 iperdomo File Added: eclipse.install.source.log
2009-06-30 13:31 iperdomo File Added: 250MP1.eclipse.install.source.log
2009-06-30 13:32 iperdomo Note Added: 0017673
2009-06-30 13:44 iperdomo Note Added: 0017674
2009-06-30 13:44 iperdomo Status scheduled => feedback
2009-07-01 14:13 iperdomo File Added: ubuntu.eclipse.install.source.log
2009-07-01 14:14 iperdomo File Added: eclipse.ini
2009-07-01 14:16 iperdomo File Added: ubuntu.install.source.png
2009-07-01 14:26 iperdomo Status feedback => closed
2009-07-01 14:26 iperdomo Note Added: 0017736
2009-07-01 14:26 iperdomo Resolution open => no change required
2009-07-16 17:55 anonymous sf_bug_id 0 => 2822583


Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker