|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Openbravo ERP] 03. Procurement management||major||always||2020-06-23 15:01||2020-07-06 11:06|
|Priority||high||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||scheduled||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0044457: Wrong accounting dates on Landed Cost when Reference Date is before the documents being adjusted
|Description||When a Landed Cost is posted the Reference Date is used as accounting date. |
If the Receipts added to the landed cost have a movement date after the reference date they have adjustments posted before the receipt.
This is wrong as you are adjusting the accounting of a document before it is posted to the ledger.
The same happen when the invoices are matched with the costs and the matching is posted. In this case it is used the accounting date in the cost tab, this date is defaulted to the Reference Date of the Landed Cost. If the invoice has a later accounting date you are posting the matching journal on a date before the invoice is posted.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create a Landed Cost Type:|
- Org: F&B España
- Product: Electricidad.
2. Create a Purchase Invoice
- Org: España Norte
- Accounting date: 23-04-2020
- Product Electricidad
- Amount of 320000 EUR
3. Create a Landed Cost:
- Org: España Norte
- Reference Date 01-10-2019
4. Add a Cost:
- Landed Cost Type the one created on step 1.
- Amount 300000EUR.
- Accounting Date 01-01-2020 (change default value based on header)
5. Add a Receipt:
- Select one with movement date after 1-10-2019 (for example 10000629 - 10-03-2020 - Bebidas Alegres, S.L.)
6. Process Landed Cost.
7. Post the Landed Cost.
8. Check the dates in the accounting tab under header are 01-10-2019.
-- KO! They should be the date of the receipt
9. Go to created purchase invoice line.
10. Click on March LC Costs and select created Landed Cost. Match the full amount of hte invoice line 320000.
11. Process it checking the create adjustment flag.
12. Go to Landed Cost Cost tab. If matching is not processed process it and check the create adjustment flag.
13. Post it.
14. Check the dates in the accounting tab under Cost tab are 01-01-2020.
-- KO! They should be the date of the invoice.
14. Check the dates in the accounting tab
|Proposed Solution|| It should follow the same logic than in Cost Adjustment document.|
- On the case of the Landed Cost accounting. It has to use the latest date form Receipts accounting date and Landed Cost Reference date.
- On the case of the Matching Cost accounting. It has to use the latest date from Matched Invoice accounting date and Landed Cost Cost accounting date.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
--Test Plan Mantis HQL--
As the F&B International Group Admin role in Backend:
- Go to Landed Cost Type window and create a new record with
"F&B España, S.A" as Organization and "Electricidad" as Product.
Set any name desired and save the record.
- Go to Purchase Invoice window and create a new record with
"F&B España - Región Norte" as Organization and "Bebidas Alegres, S.L."
as Business Partner. Set the Accounting Date to "23-04-2020".
Go to Lines Tab and create a new Line with "Electricidad" as Product and
320000 units as Invoiced Quantity.
Save the record and press the Complete button in the header of the Purchase Invoice.
- Go to Landed Cost window and create a new record with
"F&B España - Región Norte" as Organization and "01-10-2019" as Reference Date.
Go to Cost Tab and create a new Cost with 320000 as Amount and "01-01-2020" as
Go to Receipt Tab and choose the following Goods Receipt
"10000629 - 10-03-2020 - Bebidas Alegres, S.L.".
Go back to the header of the Landed Cost and press the Process and Done buttons.
Now press the Post and OK button.
#In this moment you can see that in Accounting Tab the Accouting Date used
is the correct one "10-03-2020"#
- Go to back to Purchase Invoice window, to Lines Tab and select the
previously created one. Press the Match LC Costs button and select
the only one available setting 320000 as Matched Amt.
- Go back to Landed Cost window to Cost Tab and press the Process Matching
button, enable the "Is Matching adjusted" checkbox and Post and OK button.
#In this moment, in the Accounting Cost Subtab of Cost Tab, that the correct
date "23-04-2020" is being used#
|2020-06-23 15:01||gorkaion||New Issue|
|2020-06-23 15:01||gorkaion||Assigned To||=> Triage Finance|
|2020-06-23 15:01||gorkaion||Modules||=> Core|
|2020-06-23 15:01||gorkaion||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2020-06-23 17:17||dmiguelez||Assigned To||Triage Finance => inigo_lerga|
|2020-06-24 09:15||inigo_lerga||Status||new => scheduled|
|2020-07-06 11:06||inigo_lerga||Note Added: 0121260|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|