|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Openbravo ERP] 07. Sales management||major||always||2012-06-12 11:49||2012-06-15 13:38|
|Priority||immediate||Resolution||fixed||Fixed in Version|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision||382b0838245b|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0020730: Wrong "Available quantity" when working with sales order in "Under Way" status
|Description||Wrong "Available quantity" when working with sales order in "Under Way" status|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create Sales Order for "España Org" and business partner= Alimentos y Supermercados|
2. Add order line. Press Product selector and choose any product with same "Available" quantity and "Warehouse" quantity
3. Set order line quantity=100
4. Press Book button and choose "Process" option. Order will be left in "Under way" status
5. Create new Sales Order for same org and bp and add new line. Press "Product" selector and verify that "Available qty" is showing 100 units less and "Warehouse qty" is showing same value as before (that is correct)
6. Come back to "Under way" order and change order line qty from 100 to 50. Press Book button and book order. Order will be left in "Completed" status
7. Create shipment associated to that order
8. Go to sales order line in draft status and press "Product" selector. Relize that now "Available qty" is showing 100 units less and "Warehouse qty" is showing 50 units less. "Available qty" is wrong as should also be 50 units less (instead of 100 units less)
|Tags||No tags attached.|
- Create a sales order with lines with a product.
- Click on book and choose process.
- See that the available quantity changes.
- Try to insert, update and delete lines and see that the available quantity updates correctly.
- Book it and see that either available quantity and warehouse quantity update correctly.
- For the purchase flow follow the same steps but the quantity to check is not available quantity. The quantity to check is qtyordered in m_storage_pending table.
- It would be good to test it with Units of Measure.
- Try other order flows you might know involving reserved or ordered quantities movements.
|Patch verified following Testing Plan. Waiting for commit to be closed.|
Author: Ioritz Cia <ioritz.cia <at> openbravo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 13 10:46:36 2012 +0200
URL: http://code.openbravo.com/erp/devel/pi/rev/382b0838245be3254467dfa46c2abb96747ff0c2 [^]
Fixes issue 20730: Wrong 'Available quantity' in 'Under Way' status orders.
M_Storage_Pending does not update correctly with under way status orders.
|2012-06-12 11:49||maite||New Issue|
|2012-06-12 11:49||maite||Assigned To||=> mirurita|
|2012-06-12 11:49||maite||Modules||=> Core|
|2012-06-12 12:00||mirurita||Assigned To||mirurita => jonalegriaesarte|
|2012-06-12 12:08||maite||Assigned To||jonalegriaesarte => ioritzCia|
|2012-06-12 12:08||maite||Priority||urgent => immediate|
|2012-06-12 12:28||extra||Issue Monitored: extra|
|2012-06-13 11:28||ioritzCia||Note Added: 0049801|
|2012-06-13 12:42||maite||Note Added: 0049806|
|2012-06-15 12:29||hgbot||Note Added: 0049849|
|2012-06-15 12:29||hgbot||Status||new => resolved|
|2012-06-15 12:29||hgbot||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2012-06-15 12:29||hgbot||Fixed in SCM revision||=> http://code.openbravo.com/erp/devel/pi/rev/382b0838245be3254467dfa46c2abb96747ff0c2 [^]|
|2012-06-15 13:38||maite||Note Added: 0049856|
|2012-06-15 13:38||maite||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|