|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|backport||[Openbravo ERP] 04. Warehouse management||major||always||2012-01-31 17:01||2012-03-29 17:31|
|Priority||urgent||Resolution||fixed||Fixed in Version|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||2.50||Fixed in SCM revision||c3fbfefd94e8|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0019861: Generate Average Cost process should take into account goods receipts of same day checked as "permanent"
|Description||Generate Average Cost process should take into account goods receipts of same day checked as "permanent"|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create Physical Inventory for 31-01-2012, to product "Zumo de Pera Bio 0,33L" at zero stock|
2. Create Purchase Order for 31-01-2012, Add line for "Zumo de Pera Bio 0,33L" with 1 unit at prices 1 euro and tax exempt. Process.
3. Create Purchase Order for 31-01-2012, Add line for "Zumo de Pera Bio 0,33L" with 1 unit at prices 2 euro and tax exempt. Process.
4. Go to Pending Goods Receipt form, and create receipt setting date 01/02/2012. Choose both lines with for storage bin RN-0-0-0 and other for RN-1-0-0
5. Run Generate Average Cost process.
6. Go to Costing tab for product "Zumo de Pera Bio 0,33L" and realize that 2 lines have been introduces: one with cost=2 and other with cost=1.5 . This is CORRECT.
7. Edit line Costing line of cost=2 and set as "Permanent"
8. Run Generate Average Cost process.
9. Go to Costing tab for product "Zumo de Pera Bio 0,33L" and realize the permanent line has not changed, but the line with Price 1 now has cost=1 . This is NOT CORRECT. As all receipts from same date should be taken into account when calculating average cost at that day.
[Note: You can also verify that Total Movement Qty for both lines is 1, which implies that receipt's line checked as "permanent" has not been considered]
|Proposed Solution||Generate Average cost process should include ALL receipt's line of specific day, when calculating costing for this day. Also receipt's line checked as Permanent.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Author: Javier Etxarri <javier.echarri <at> openbravo.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 13:34:04 2012 +0200
URL: http://code.openbravo.com/erp/stable/2.50/rev/c3fbfefd94e85fa18b2a467dcf4880eb62c4e728 [^]
Fixes issue 19861, Fixes issue 19860:
Generate Average Cost process should take into account goods receipts of same day checked as "permanent" and
Generate Average cost process is not raising unposting error if all costing lines are set as "permanent".
To solve the first problem I have added the permanets quantitites of the day first and to solve the second problem, now I take the min date from M_INOUT
|2012-02-24 09:07||jecharri||Type||defect => backport|
|2012-02-24 09:07||jecharri||fix_in_branch||=> 2.50|
|2012-02-24 09:09||jecharri||Target Version||3.0MP9 => 2.50MP41|
|2012-03-28 13:34||hgbot||Note Added: 0046831|
|2012-03-28 13:34||hgbot||Status||scheduled => resolved|
|2012-03-28 13:34||hgbot||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2012-03-28 13:34||hgbot||Fixed in SCM revision||http://code.openbravo.com/erp/devel/pi/rev/91dacdd3f33dffa8e3afe1acfb075c0c38b51d0b [^] => http://code.openbravo.com/erp/stable/2.50/rev/c3fbfefd94e85fa18b2a467dcf4880eb62c4e728 [^]|
|2012-03-29 17:31||maite||Note Added: 0046929|
|2012-03-29 17:31||maite||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|