|View Issue Details[ Jump to Notes ]||[ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Discounts and Promotions||major||have not tried||2023-03-01 16:58||2023-03-20 19:19|
|Priority||high||Resolution||invalid||Fixed in Version|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To||aferraz|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0051748: OPECOM: Different behavior for stopping the OPECOM, depending if start date=today or a previous date.
|Description||In the case of an OPECOM valid from today but there is an error (for ex: missing store), the OPECOM is stopped (end date=start date).|
However, the OPECOM will apply until the end of the current day.
However, if the start date is previous to the current date and OPECOM is stopped today, it finishes immediately. The behavior is different in both cases depending if start date=today or a previous date.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Go to the backoffice.|
2. Go to the "Commercial Operation" window.
3. Create a commercial operation "TEST 1" with Starting date=Today, ending date=D+5.
4. Change some prices from the "Prices" subtab and validate the commercial operation.
5. Go to the POS, and see in the POS that the prices are correctly changed.
6. In the "TEST 1" Commercial operation, press the "STOP" button.
7. See in the POS that the prices from TEST 1 are still applied.
8. Create a commercial operation "TEST 2" with Starting date=Yesterday, ending date=D+5.
9. Change some prices from other products than the ones in TEST 1, through the "Prices" subtab and validate the commercial operation.
10. Go to the POS, and see in the POS that the prices have correctly changed.
11. 6. In the "TEST 2" Commercial operation, press the "STOP" button.
12. See in the POS that the prices from TEST 2 do not apply anymore.
|Proposed Solution||Have the same behavior of immediately stopping the commercial operation when pressing the "Stop" button.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Relationships [ Relation Graph ] [ Dependency Graph ]|
|It is not possible to stop the Opecom when Starting date=Today in client environment|
Tests have been made with the steps to reproduce and, in both cases described, the behavior is as expected. When stopping the commercial operation, the price exceptions are deactivated and do not apply immediately, as long as the POS master data is refreshed.
The source code of the stop process has been reviewed and no difference is found with respect to the start date of the commercial operation.
Since the indicated problem does not apply and the behavior is the same in both cases, the issue is rejected.
|2023-03-01 16:58||noemieroussel||New Issue|
|2023-03-01 16:58||noemieroussel||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2023-03-01 16:58||noemieroussel||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2023-03-02 10:32||ranjith_qualiantech_com||Assigned To||Retail => ranjith_qualiantech_com|
|2023-03-02 10:32||ranjith_qualiantech_com||Status||new => scheduled|
|2023-03-17 07:59||marvintm||Assigned To||ranjith_qualiantech_com => Triage Omni OMS|
|2023-03-17 08:39||noemieroussel||Note Added: 0147641|
|2023-03-17 09:38||aferraz||Assigned To||Triage Omni OMS => jlopez|
|2023-03-20 19:19||jlopez||Review Assigned To||=> aferraz|
|2023-03-20 19:19||jlopez||Note Added: 0147724|
|2023-03-20 19:19||jlopez||Status||scheduled => closed|
|2023-03-20 19:19||jlopez||Resolution||open => invalid|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|