|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Web POS||major||always||2020-06-17 17:34||2020-06-17 17:35|
|Priority||high||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||new||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0044397: Sending more information than needed in the ticket, after adding the cashup to the state
|Description||There is two problems related to this:|
1. In the message of the ticket to the backend,
is sending the cashmanagements inside the cashupReportInformation, this should be removed in the message send to the backend, but should remain in the state information.
2. In the steate in the cashManagements is storing the cashUpReportInformation, but this information should be only added when sending the cahmanagement to the backend.
|Steps To Reproduce||Problem 1.|
1. livebuilds (something like 20q2), pos pack, terminal vbs-1
2. clean cashup
3. create a cashmanagement, for example 5 deposit
4. open developer tools, network tab, clean
5. make a ticket, for example an avalanche transceiver
6. look for the first of the order loader messages, in the request payload, click on view source, at the botton click on view more, and copy all the request payload, and paste in vs code or any place to give json format
7. inside it will be a objtosend that is escaped, select this part and replace in this part the \" with a "
8. Repeat the same with the branch of indexeddb stable, there is a json of the project that can be used in the scripts.
9. Instead objtosend will have cashupReportInformation
10. Comparare the objtosend with the cashupReportInformation, and the cashupReportInformation will have an extra object cashManagements inside each cashPaymentMethodInfo
1. In the indexeddb workspace, (for example pack and vbs-1)
2. Do clean cashup
3. Do a cashmanagement (for example 5 deposit)
4. Execute in the dev tools console: OB.App.State.getState().Cashup
5. Expand the cashPaymentMethodInfo, expand the payments till found the one used cash
6. Expand the cashManagements inside and you will see that has an object that should have cashUpReportInformation.
Note: the cashUpReportInformation is needed when sending the message to the backend, but should not be stored in the state.
|Proposed Solution||1. Remove the cashManagements in the ticket message.|
2. Don't save in the state the cashUpReportInformation of the cashManagements.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2020-06-17 17:34||gorka_gil||New Issue|
|2020-06-17 17:34||gorka_gil||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2020-06-17 17:34||gorka_gil||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2020-06-17 17:35||gorka_gil||Relationship added||related to 0044381|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|