|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Openbravo ERP] 05. Production management||minor||always||2020-05-28 13:56||2020-11-11 17:50|
|Assigned To||Triage Finance|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||new||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0044228: Movement type of a transaction of the product used in a production is Production + instead of Production -
|Description||When you create a production, have two products and create a new one, with production management functionality, all products transactions are being set to Movement Type Production +, even the ones that refer to raw material products used on the production (which should be Production – on those cases). Image attached.|
Note: I add the steps to reproduce to completely set a production environment, I have followed the guide on course Production Management, erasing some unnecessary steps (but maybe I have left some steps that aren’t neither necessary for this)
::: Steps To Reproduce (Simple Version) :::
- create a production
- check the transactions for a P- product
|Steps To Reproduce||::: SET THE PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT :::|
* Get a new clear local copy of Openbravo
* Activate the instance (as role system administrator on instance activation window) in order to have production management available on it (if it wasn’t a clear new one and you had retail you must apply configuration script here). Now windows like Work Requirement are available.
* As role F&B International Group Admin, go to window Product Category and create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Search Key & Name = Raw Material, leave the rest values as they are.
* Go to Price List window, create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Name = General Purchases, Currency = USD, Default = selected (important set up for cost calculation), leave the rest values as they are. On tab Price List Version, create a new one: Name = General Purchases [current year], Valid from Date = 01-01-[current year], leave the rest default values.
* On window Business Partner, select Be Soft Drinker, Inc. then on tab Vendor/Creditor change its Purchase Pricelist to be General Purchases.
* On Product window create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Search Key & Name = Raw Product 01, UOM = Unit, Product Category = Raw Material, Tax Category = US State Sales Tax, Product Type = Item and check only the following fields: Purchase, Stocked, Active, Production. On tab Price add a new one: Price List Version = General Purchase [current year], Unit Price = 0.75, List Price = 1
* Add other product called Raw Product 02 following previous steps.
* Add other product. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Search Key & Name = Created Product, UOM = Unit, Product Category = Soft Drinks, Tax Category = US State Sales Tax, Product Type = Item and check only the following fields: Purchase, Sale, Stocked, Active, Production, Returnable. On tab Price add a new one: Price List Version = General Sales, Unit Price = 4, List Price = 5. Go to Manufacturing tab, create a new one: Organization = F&B US, Inc., Storage Bin = WC-2-0-0.
* On Business Partner window select John Smith, on tab Employee set Operator to be checked
* On window Section create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Name = Main Floor.
* On Machine Category window create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Name = Synthesis Mach. Category.
* On Machine window create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Search Key & Name = Synthesis Machine, Machine Category = Synthesis Mach. Category, Purchase Year = 01-01-[current year], Lifespan = 10. On tab Cost create a new one: Valid From Date = 01-01-[current year], Purchase Amount = blank, Cost = 10, Cost UOM = per Hour, leave the rest fields with value 0.
* On Work Center create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Search Key and Name = Synthesis Station, Section = Main Floor. On tab Machine Station create a new one selecting our previously created machine.
* On Salary Category create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Name = Production Worker, leave the rest values as they are. On tab Cost create a new one: Cost = 20, Cost UOM = per Hour, Starting Date = 01-01-[current year].
* On Manufacturing Cost Center create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Search Key and Name = Synthesis Cost Center, Calculated = selected. On Version tab create a new one: Document No.: populated number, Valid From Date = 01-01-[current year], Cost = 0.5, Cost UOM = per Produced Units. On subtab Employee create a new one: Salary Category = Production Worker, Quantity = 1, Cost UOM = per Hour. On Machine subtab create a new one: Machine = Label Machine, Usage Coefficient = 1.
* On Activity window create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Search Key and Name = Synth, Cost Center = Synthesis Cost Center, Work Center = Synthesis Station.
::: CREATE THE PROCESS PLAN AND WORK REQUIREMENT :::
* On Process Plan create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Search Key and Name = Create Product Plan, Process Unit = Created Product, Conversion Rate = 10, leave the rest as it is. On Version tab create a new one: Document No. = populated number, Starting Date = 01-01-[current year], Ending Date = 31-12-[next year], Estimated Time = populated value. On Operation tab: Sequence Number = populated value, Search Key and Name = Create, Activity = Synth, Estimated Time = 1, Cost Center Use Time = 0.1, Preparation Time = 0, Multiplier = 10, only set as checked Active and Create Standards.
* On subtab I/O Products create a new one. Product = Raw Product 01, Production Type = Product use (P-), Quantity = 1, leave the rest values as they are. Create other line for Raw Product 02. Create other line for Created Product, but this one with Product Type as Product Production (P+).
* Create a Goods Receipt (window) to have the Raw materials in stock. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Warehouse = US West Coast, Business Partner = Be Soft Drinker. On Lines: Product = Raw Product 01, Movement Quantity = 1000, Storage Bin = WC-0-0-0. Create other line for Raw Product 02. Click on Complete and OK buttons.
* Go to Calculate Standard Costs. Process Plan = Create Product Plan. Click OK and close.
* Go to Work Requirement create a new one. Organization = F&B US, Inc., Document Type = blank, Process Plan = Create Product Plan, Quantity = blank, Starting Date = today, Ending Date = tomorrow, Process Quantity = 100.
* Click on button Process Work Requirement the OK.
* Click on Create Work Effort button. Date = today, Starting Time = 09:00:00, Ending Time = 16:00:00. Then click OK.
* On Production Run Screen. Select the created one for that previous step. Click on Validate Work Effort and OK. The product has been created and the stock has been updated.
* You can see on window Stock Report that everything went well here, select the 3 products there to see that we have 900 and 900 of the raw ones and 100 of the created one.
* Go to Product window, select Raw Product 01. Go to tab Transactions, the Movement Type of the last transaction is Production + when it should be Production – because this product is the one that has been consumed
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files|| issue - movement type P+.png [^] (114,669 bytes) 2020-05-28 13:56
|2020-05-28 13:56||santi_lozano||New Issue|
|2020-05-28 13:56||santi_lozano||Assigned To||=> Triage Finance|
|2020-05-28 13:56||santi_lozano||File Added: issue - movement type P+.png|
|2020-05-28 13:56||santi_lozano||Modules||=> Core|
|2020-05-28 13:56||santi_lozano||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2020-05-28 13:59||santi_lozano||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2020-05-28 13:59||santi_lozano||Steps to Reproduce Updated||View Revisions|
|2020-05-28 13:59||santi_lozano||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2020-11-11 17:50||ngarcia||Relationship added||duplicate of 0011389|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|