|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Offline Mode||minor||have not tried||2019-04-29 15:20||2019-04-29 15:22|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||new||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||main||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0040705: [19Q2] [Sessions] Setting the business date in offline mode shows an error
|Description||Accessing a closed terminal in offline mode asks for the business date. If the business date does not match the terminal's date, an error is shown. See steps.|
|Steps To Reproduce||Scenario A (working as expected)|
1. Using a closed terminal, login online
2. During the open till process the business date has to be set. Set 01-05-2018 (on purpose it has to be a date not matching current date)
3. Check that the till can be opened.
4. Create a ticket and synchronize it.
5. Check in the backend that the sales order has been created with the correct business date field.
Scenario B (working as expected)
1. Using the same terminal of the previous scenario (note the till should still be opened), login offline
2. The open till process is not required, however, a business date has to be set. Enter 02-05-2018.
3. Check the till is opened.
4. Create a ticket and fully paid it.
5. Go back online and synchronize the data.
6. Check in the backend that the sales order has been created with the correct business date field.
Scenario C (failing)
1. Using a closed terminal, login offline
2. During the open till process the business date has to be set. Set 03-05-2018.
3. The process of open till continues and again a business date has to be set (first problem)
4. Set again 03-05-2018. An error window is shown (as the attached screenshot)
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files||IMG_0041.PNG [^] (903,098 bytes) 2019-04-29 15:22|
|2019-04-29 15:20||plujan||New Issue|
|2019-04-29 15:20||plujan||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2019-04-29 15:20||plujan||File Added: IMG_0041.PNG|
|2019-04-29 15:20||plujan||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2019-04-29 15:20||plujan||File Deleted: IMG_0041.PNG|
|2019-04-29 15:22||plujan||File Added: IMG_0041.PNG|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|