|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|feature request||[Java Client POS] (No Category)||minor||always||2008-06-16 16:09||2011-06-03 12:20|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||acknowledged||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
0003992: Enhance the RPM packages
Regarding our current RPM package spec for Openbravo POS, the following enhancements should be considered.
* Currently the package is not build from sources, it is packaged from the bin file that we publish in every release. The rpm build at OpenSuse service should be always build from sources. We should really update the src files and work on a %build section and package the results according. The .class files should be the same for every platform but that's the way that they recommend do it.
* Fixes are need in the .desktop file for Fedora
* Fixes needed to build the packages for Mandriva
* Some files are not in the most appropriated subdirectories. Currently, all files are copied into the bin directory. Probably some should go into share and other into lib.
* We need to remove all the .jars that we can and define them properly as dependencies.
 https://dev.openbravo.com/websvn/openbravopos/trunk/platforms/ [^]
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2008-06-16 16:09||jordimas||New Issue|
|2008-06-16 16:09||jordimas||Assigned To||=> adrianromero|
|2008-10-07 11:56||adrianromero||Status||new => acknowledged|
|2011-06-03 11:01||dalsasua||Assigned To||adrianromero => dalsasua|
|2011-06-03 12:20||dalsasua||Assigned To||dalsasua => adrianromero|
|2012-11-07 09:40||priyam||Category||01 - General => (No Category)|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|