|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[POS2] POS||minor||have not tried||2023-11-16 14:18||2023-11-23 20:56|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||fixed||Fixed in Version|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0053964: The property options of the CRM connector properties, do not show the desired value when translatable.
|Description||The translatable property options of the CRM connector properties where not showing the proper Message, instead, they were only working if a text was inserted. Just as if they were non translatable.|
|Steps To Reproduce||- Login in the Openbravo back office with the 'The White Valley Group Admin'.|
- Go to the CRM connectorConfiguration window.
- Select the Openbravo BP CRM Integration record and navigate to the 'API Property for Customer' tab.
- Select the row with 'greetingId' API key value and go to the 'Property Options for Customer' subtab.
- Go to the 'Property Options for Customer' subtab. There are two records there. one has the text Mr. the other one Ms.
If you pay attention you will see that both are also marked as 'Translatable' and that they have the field 'Message' filled.
- Go to the POS2 and login as vallblanca.
- Click on the green arrow to start the POS.
- Click on the 'VBS Customer' button and type 'art' on the 'Full name' filter.
- Click on the search button, Arturo Montoro will be selected.
- Click on the customer button again (Now, it shows 'Arturo Montoro) and choose view info.
- Click on the Edit button.
- See that the Greetings filter shows both Mr. and Ms. values when clicking the arrow.
- Go back to the backoffice to the same place that we were at the beginning of the steps.(CRM Connector -> API Property for Customer -> Property Options for Customer)
- Select the record that has the 'text' field with 'Mr.' value and edit it:
- Uncheck the translatable check, delete the 'Mr.' in the 'Text' field and check the translatable check again. Save the record.
- Select the record that has the 'text' field with 'Ms.' value and edit it:
- Uncheck the translatable check. Save the record.
- Now, we have one translatable and one no translatable greeting option.
- Go back to the POS 2 and refresh the masterdata by clicking the gear icon on the top right part of the application.
- Login again as vallbalnca.
- Click on the customer (Arturo Montoro) button and choose the View info.
- Click on the Edit button and now you will see that if you click on the Greetings arrow, only the 'Ms.' value appears.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Merge Request created: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.pos2/-/merge_requests/2242 [^]
Directly closing issue as related merge request is already approved.
Repository: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.pos2 [^]
Author: Naroa Iriarte <email@example.com>
Date: 23-11-2023 19:56:28
URL: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.pos2/-/commit/707f804d973e9f6107913274ac3fa6041276ff2f [^]
FIXED ISSUE-53964: The label of option defined as translatable belonging to a combo CRM Property now is shown correctly
Merge request merged: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.pos2/-/merge_requests/2242 [^]
|2023-11-16 14:18||NaroaIriarte||New Issue|
|2023-11-16 14:18||NaroaIriarte||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2023-11-16 14:18||NaroaIriarte||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2023-11-16 14:18||NaroaIriarte||Assigned To||Retail => NaroaIriarte|
|2023-11-16 14:37||hgbot||Note Added: 0157227|
|2023-11-21 15:34||NaroaIriarte||Status||new => acknowledged|
|2023-11-23 20:56||hgbot||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2023-11-23 20:56||hgbot||Status||acknowledged => closed|
|2023-11-23 20:56||hgbot||Fixed in Version||=> 24Q1|
|2023-11-23 20:56||hgbot||Note Added: 0157590|
|2023-11-23 20:56||hgbot||Note Added: 0157591|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|