|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[POS2] POS||minor||have not tried||2023-11-16 13:28||2023-11-28 10:31|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||new||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0053961: Customer window doesn't show List View in Portrait Mode
|Description||We have detected that the ISSUE-51540 (https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=51540 [^]), created a way to watch the customer grid from the customer window in list view, however, this isn't working.|
Apart from that, this mentioned development adds a field (Show Icon) which currently doesn't make sense because only applies to the list view of the customer window which currently doesn't work. Because of that, we've hidden this field in ISSUE-53760 (https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=53760 [^]).
1. Portrait view in customer window should be fixed again.
2. The field "Show Icon" (EM_Obpos2_Showicon) should be rechecked (Is really needed? Which is the correct label for this field? Where should it be placed at BO?). Change to combo to define if Icon or label)
3. The field "Show Icon" (EM_Obpos2_Showicon) should be rechecked (Is really needed? Which is the correct label for this field? Where should it be placed at BO?). Create new combo to define if Icon or label for result list)
3. As part of ISSUE-53760, we are able to show different types of icons based on the property "Use As" (crmBusinessProperty), this behaviour should be replicated in customer list view portrait mode (which currently, doesn't work).
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Go to customers window un portrait mode.|
2. The grid doesn't change to list view mode.
|Proposed Solution||Already explained at Description field.|
Waiting input from Product Management regarding the field (Show Icon)
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2023-11-16 13:28||jayala||New Issue|
|2023-11-16 13:28||jayala||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2023-11-16 13:28||jayala||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2023-11-16 13:31||jayala||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2023-11-16 15:20||guilleaer||Proposed Solution updated|
|2023-11-16 15:58||guilleaer||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2023-11-16 15:59||guilleaer||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2023-11-28 10:31||jayala||Assigned To||Retail => jayala|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|