|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Openbravo ERP] 03. Procurement management||major||always||2022-06-07 10:06||2022-08-10 01:13|
|Priority||high||Resolution||fixed||Fixed in Version||PR22Q4|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0049494: Warehouse dropdown showing all warehouse in PO window
|Description||Please see the attached video. In Purchase order's warehouse dropdown, all warehouses are available and user can select any warehouse even if it is not even linked to that user's assigned organization.|
To reproduce this issue we have created a role at organization level and user with that role has access to only one generic organization. But in Purchase order window all warehouses are available for selection.
|Steps To Reproduce||video has been attached to reproduce the issue|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files|| 2022-06-03-12-26-14_WtrRZC8l.mp4 [^] (1,548,342 bytes) 2022-06-07 10:06|
Screenshot from 2022-07-05 22-56-00.png [^] (256,298 bytes) 2022-07-05 22:56
Note, analysis the warehouses are filtered like this in the obui selector for the warehouse column:
It seems explicitly show all the warehouses if it is not a sales transaction.
"( (" + OB.isSalesTransaction() + " = true and w.id in (select ow.warehouse.id from OrganizationWarehouse ow where ow.warehouse.id = w.id and ow.organization.id = \'" + OB.getParameters().get('inpadOrgId') + "\' )) or ((" + OB.isSalesTransaction() + " = false or \'"+OB.getWindowId()+"\' in (\'123271B9AD60469BAE8A924841456B63\'))))"
See attached screenshot. The m_warehouse_id column of c_order has the field 'Allow Cross Organization Reference' checked. This causes the selector logic to not include an organization filter.
Unchecking this field adds the organization filter in the selector logic on the server.
See the location in the source where it is used:
The cross org field was introduced 6 yrs ago. Initially the value was N, in a later changeset  for cross-org support it was set to Y.
2019-02-19 Álvaro Ferraz [CrossStore] Enable crossOrgReference in multiple columns:
Let's adapt the selector to filter by organizations as if the allow cross org were unset.
Please note the Goods Receipt window is also affected by this bug, so the fix and test plan should cover it too.
|backport should be done to three releases: 22Q1, 22Q2 and 22Q3|
Merge Request created: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/openbravo/-/merge_requests/673 [^]
- Login with Role F&B US Inc Procurement Role. This role has access to F&B US Inc, East Coast and West Coast Organzination.
- Create Purchase Order with F&B US Inc Organization.
- Check in Warehouse you have two options available i.e East Coast Warehouse and West Coast Warehouse.
- Set Organization as F&B US East Coast Org, check that only organization available is East Coast Warehouse
- Set Organziation as F&B US West Coast Org, check that only organization available is West Coast Warehouse
- Create a new Warehouse in F&B Internation Group Organization i.e for eg Group Warehouse.
- Create Purchase Order with F&B US Inc Organization.
- Check in Warehouse you have three options available i.e Group Warehouse, East Coast Warehouse and West Coast Warehoue.
- Set Organization as F&B US East Coast Org, check that only organization available are Group Warehouse and East Coast Warehouse
- Set Organziation as F&B US West Coast Org, check that only organization available are Group Warehouse and West Coast Warehouse
- Same also applies for Goods Receipt, Return To Vendor, Return To Vendor Shipment, Return Material Receipt window
- For Return From Customer and Sales Order, warehouse defined in natural tree org of transaction are available only if they
are defined in On Hand Warehouse tab.
Merge request merged: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/openbravo/-/merge_requests/673 [^]
Directly closing issue as related merge request is already approved.
Repository: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/openbravo [^]
Author: Atul Gaware <email@example.com>
Date: 09-08-2022 23:12:55
URL: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/openbravo/-/commit/30dc426b0db43f0171f0f2961b8c39b2b242d62b [^]
Fixes BUG-0049494: Warehouse dropdown showing all warehouse
in PO window
**Added check whether warehouse organization is in the
transaction org natural tree or not only in the case of
non sales transaction
|2022-06-07 10:06||kousalya_r||New Issue|
|2022-06-07 10:06||kousalya_r||Assigned To||=> Triage Omni OMS|
|2022-06-07 10:06||kousalya_r||File Added: 2022-06-03-12-26-14_WtrRZC8l.mp4|
|2022-06-07 10:06||kousalya_r||Modules||=> Core|
|2022-06-07 10:06||kousalya_r||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2022-06-07 10:59||aferraz||Assigned To||Triage Omni OMS => Triage Omni WMS|
|2022-07-04 10:32||mtaal||Assigned To||Triage Omni WMS => mtaal|
|2022-07-05 11:40||mtaal||Relationship added||caused by 0028417|
|2022-07-05 11:41||mtaal||Note Added: 0139075|
|2022-07-05 22:56||mtaal||File Added: Screenshot from 2022-07-05 22-56-00.png|
|2022-07-05 22:58||mtaal||Note Added: 0139111|
|2022-07-05 23:06||mtaal||Note Added: 0139112|
|2022-07-05 23:30||mtaal||Note Added: 0139113|
|2022-08-04 12:31||vmromanos||Note Added: 0139895|
|2022-08-04 12:37||mtaal||Note Added: 0139897|
|2022-08-04 12:37||mtaal||Assigned To||mtaal => AtulOpenbravo|
|2022-08-04 12:40||mtaal||Note Added: 0139898|
|2022-08-04 12:43||mtaal||Status||new => scheduled|
|2022-08-08 10:39||mtaal||Note Deleted: 0139897|
|2022-08-09 12:04||hgbot||Note Added: 0140002|
|2022-08-09 19:25||AtulOpenbravo||Note Added: 0140012|
|2022-08-10 01:13||hgbot||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2022-08-10 01:13||hgbot||Status||scheduled => closed|
|2022-08-10 01:13||hgbot||Note Added: 0140022|
|2022-08-10 01:13||hgbot||Fixed in Version||=> PR22Q4|
|2022-08-10 01:13||hgbot||Note Added: 0140023|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|