|View Issue Details[ Jump to Notes ]||[ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Web POS||major||random||2021-11-12 15:29||2022-02-02 11:40|
|Priority||high||Resolution||fixed||Fixed in Version|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||pi||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To||migueldejuana|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0048054: Products with multiple UPC/EAN not found in Web POS
|Description||When a product has 2 UPC/EAN registered by two different users, it is not found in the web pos "Scan" tab, but the behavior is random. If it is the first time you login to the webPOS, it works. If you have already logged in the web POS, it does not work unless you trigger the "Refresh Data" process. But in some cases, you will need a full refresh in order to make it work (erase cache)|
Summary of some tests performed:
Client version: Openbravo 3.0 PR20Q1.3
|Steps To Reproduce||1) Log into back office with the user Openbravo and an administrative role.|
2) Choose a point of sale to realize the test from "chanel - Touchpoint" tab
3) Navigate to the assortment of that POS and pick a product to do the test.
4) Navigate to the product, select the "Multi UPC" tab and create a new record with a dummy UPC/EAN
5) Logout and log back in with another user that has the permisions to create UPC/EAN codes for a product. Make sure it does not have the same role as the Openbravo user.
6) Navigate to the same product and create a new record with another dummy UPC/EAN.
7) Log into the terminal chosen for this test, with any user.
8) Go to the "Scan" tab and input the UPC/EAN created with the Openbravo user. Observe the behavior.
9) Input the UPC/EAN created with the other user. Observe the behavior.
10) If the product is found, that is the expected behavior by the client.
11) In case the product is not found, perform the "Refresh Data" process and go back to step 8.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files||48054_multiupc.diff [^] (1,469 bytes) 2022-01-03 14:20 [Show Content]|
|Relationships [ Relation Graph ] [ Dependency Graph ]|
Support Ticket: 32122
We have more videos of other tests that we can submit if necessary.
When do you think we could get the resolution for this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Issue occurs due to the cache problem (cache was not initialized when searching UPC) explained in this issue https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=45288 [^]
Suggested fix was remove the findUsingCache when searching with UPC.
Attached fix to the issue: 48054_multiupc.diff
|2021-11-12 15:29||dromero||New Issue|
|2021-11-12 15:29||dromero||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2021-11-12 15:29||dromero||Regression date||=> 2021-11-26|
|2021-11-12 15:29||dromero||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2021-11-12 15:45||dromero||Note Added: 0132999|
|2021-11-23 14:39||rmagnoli||Note Added: 0133302|
|2021-11-26 16:58||dromero||Note Added: 0133392|
|2021-12-13 07:45||marvintm||Regression date||2021-11-26 =>|
|2021-12-14 17:09||justin_patterson||Assigned To||Retail => justin_patterson|
|2021-12-17 08:29||marvintm||Assigned To||justin_patterson => Retail|
|2021-12-28 06:48||ranjith_qualiantech_com||Assigned To||Retail => ranjith_qualiantech_com|
|2021-12-31 06:52||ranjith_qualiantech_com||Relationship added||related to 0045288|
|2021-12-31 06:54||ranjith_qualiantech_com||Relationship added||related to 0045240|
|2022-01-03 13:40||ranjith_qualiantech_com||Status||new => scheduled|
|2022-01-03 13:40||ranjith_qualiantech_com||Note Added: 0134099|
|2022-01-03 13:40||ranjith_qualiantech_com||Status||scheduled => resolved|
|2022-01-03 13:40||ranjith_qualiantech_com||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2022-01-03 14:20||ranjith_qualiantech_com||File Added: 48054_multiupc.diff|
|2022-01-03 14:22||migueldejuana||Review Assigned To||=> migueldejuana|
|2022-01-03 14:22||migueldejuana||Note Added: 0134103|
|2022-01-03 14:22||migueldejuana||Status||resolved => closed|
|2022-02-02 11:40||eugeni||Issue Monitored: eugeni|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|