|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[POS2] POS||major||always||2021-06-16 11:13||2021-09-03 15:19|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||out of date||Fixed in Version|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0047153: [JIRA 1904/1974/1901] In a ticket with several lines, adding a product several times may miss a tap
|Description||When a ticket has several lines (more than 20 or 25 on livebuilds using a decent hardware), tapping in rapid sequence on the keymap to add products may miss one action.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Open a livebuilds context in a touch screen computer (a touch screen can be replaced by activating the Device Toolbar in the Chrome Developer Tools)|
2. Enter a vallblanca
3. Add one of each products available in the POS until the ticket contains at least 20 or 25 lines
4. Seek for a ticket that has not been added yet and tap on it 5 times. While the expected behaviour is to have 5 units of this product added to the ticket, very often it ends up with only 4 or 3.
This is also easily reproducible by opening the debugging tools and selecting 6x slowdown on the CPU combo of the Performance tab
|Proposed Solution||Given that the issue can be reproduced in any computer, it is NOT a hardware specific problem.|
Given that the issue can be reproduced in livebuilds, it is NOT an environment-related problem.
Check whether or not it is a side effect of the discounts engine.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
I did a bit of very superficial profiling. My conclusions were:
- I do reproduce the problem if I set CPU throttle to 6x. It is not catastrophic, but it is clearly visible, and annoying.
- I did profiling, and saw that the total action of adding a product that creates a new line, with a small ticket, took around 600 ms. From that time, less than 60 ms (so <10% of the time ) was spent on business logic execution, adding the product to the ticket, calculating taxes, discounts and total. The remaining (>90%) was spent on React-related functions and events.
So it seems business logic layer is not causing the problem here, and in fact we have some inefficiencies in the UI that we need to understand.
It seems that this issue has been fixed within the best deal case development:
|2021-06-16 11:13||plujan||New Issue|
|2021-06-16 11:13||plujan||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2021-06-16 11:13||plujan||Resolution time||=> 1624831200|
|2021-06-16 11:13||plujan||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2021-06-16 11:13||plujan||Issue generated from||0047075|
|2021-06-16 11:13||plujan||Relationship added||related to 0047075|
|2021-06-16 11:36||dmiguelez||Status||new => scheduled|
|2021-06-18 12:31||dmiguelez||Status||scheduled => acknowledged|
|2021-06-24 18:10||AugustoMauch||Steps to Reproduce Updated||View Revisions|
|2021-06-30 11:09||guilleaer||Resolution time||1624831200 => 1626127200|
|2021-06-30 11:11||guilleaer||Resolution time||1626127200 => 1626213600|
|2021-07-01 07:22||marvintm||Note Added: 0130047|
|2021-07-14 17:19||dmiguelez||Resolution time||1626213600 => 1628892000|
|2021-08-11 09:38||dmiguelez||Resolution time||1628892000 => 1629842400|
|2021-08-18 10:25||dmiguelez||Assigned To||Retail => jarmendariz|
|2021-08-24 13:17||dmiguelez||Resolution time||1629842400 => 1631052000|
|2021-09-03 15:17||dmiguelez||Status||acknowledged => scheduled|
|2021-09-03 15:19||dmiguelez||Note Added: 0131569|
|2021-09-03 15:19||dmiguelez||Status||scheduled => closed|
|2021-09-03 15:19||dmiguelez||Resolution||open => out of date|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|