|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Web POS||major||always||2021-03-03 15:31||2021-03-22 08:07|
|Priority||high||Resolution||fixed||Fixed in Version||RR21Q2|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0045991: Error in Cross Store Sales using the same Assortment
|Description||Error in Cross Store Sales using the same Assortment|
|Steps To Reproduce||If I make a sale in store 1 selecting a product and its delivery from another store, this sales order can not be issued in the Delivery Store.|
The sales order is not well created in the backend, indicating the Document transaction document of the first store, when it should be the second one.
The sales order can be opened by the functionality Open receipt but not by the functionality "Issue Sales Order" nor "Order Preparation", so the delivery can not be done.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open backend inlivebuilds with white valey group Admin.
2. Add the preference Enable Delivery mode =Y.
3. Add stock for Cooking set in the warehouses for the Stores Vall Boi and Orhi.
4. Go to the termina VB-1
and make a sale for Cooking set, check the stock and selecto other stores stock, selecting the store Orhi. Add any customer and any delivery condition.
5. Pay the order.
6. Go to the terminal of Orhi store
7. Go to the menu option Issue Sales Order, realize you are not able to open the receipt to deliver it.
8. Realize you are able to open it in Open receipts option, but no able to deliver it.
9. Go to the backend, check the order has been created for Orhi store and VB-1 terminal, but the Transaction Document is the one from Vall Boi, and it should be from Orhi. May be this is why the order is not found...
10. The order can not be also opened from the functionality Order preparation, if you want to check it in this environment you should configure AWO.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Merge Request created: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.posterminal/-/merge_requests/342 [^]
Merge request merged: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.posterminal/-/merge_requests/342 [^]
Directly closing issue as related merge request is already approved.
Repository: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.posterminal [^]
Author: Rafael Queralta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
URL: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.posterminal/-/commit/3073fdfb0521a3316c95650ae54a9f5efc90dd15 [^]
Fixed BUG-45991: If it's a cross store order updated the Transaction Document of the order to order organization document type.
|2021-03-03 15:31||Leyre||New Issue|
|2021-03-03 15:31||Leyre||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2021-03-03 15:31||Leyre||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2021-03-08 21:08||rqueralta||Assigned To||Retail => rqueralta|
|2021-03-08 21:08||rqueralta||Status||new => scheduled|
|2021-03-11 14:36||hgbot||Note Added: 0126631|
|2021-03-22 08:07||hgbot||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2021-03-22 08:07||hgbot||Status||scheduled => closed|
|2021-03-22 08:07||hgbot||Note Added: 0126807|
|2021-03-22 08:07||hgbot||Fixed in Version||=> RR21Q2|
|2021-03-22 08:07||hgbot||Note Added: 0126808|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|