|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Gift cards and gift vouchers||major||have not tried||2021-02-01 21:50||2021-03-05 09:51|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||fixed||Fixed in Version|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0045829: Display and usage of gift cards / gift certificates and credit notes
I'll take the gift cards for example but it's the same for gift certificates and credit notes.
For gift cards usage/research, we have only 1 preference : "Web POS Forbid use Gift Card with different gift card owner"
Currently, if I put the preference "Web POS Forbid use Gift Card with different gift card owner" to "Y". I expect that gift cards are NOT supposed to be used by someone else than the owner.
In fact, this is what happens :
- I'm able to use a gift card owned by a specific customer if he's the owner
- I'm able to use a gift card created which my customer is the owner or the owner is nobody
if I put the preference "Web POS Forbid use Gift Card with different gift card owner" to "N", I expect that gift cards are supposed to be used by the owner and no one else.
- I'm able ONLY to see and pay with gift cards assigned to the customer who bought it (not specially the owner - If I put a different owner from the customer who buy it, he (the owner) can't see the card)
=> First, the preferences are not clear and are not working as they are supposed to work.
=> Second, we miss an option to hide the gift cards without any owner or the owner is the anonymous customer
|Steps To Reproduce||Try with different values of the preference, with gift cards bought by different customers :|
- On webPOS, select a customer
- Go on customer details
- click on the gift card and credit notes button
- try different searches
|Proposed Solution||"Web POS Forbid use Gift Card with different gift card owner" should work with the owner only and not the purchaser. It means :|
- 'Y' -> I can't use a gift card if the customer assigned to the ticket is not the owner of the gift card or the purchaser
- 'N' -> I can use a gift card even if the customer assigned to the ticket is not the owner of the gift card or the purchaser
We should have a new preference : "Web POS - customer restriction for gift cards list display" or whatever
- if value = 'Y' ->
- If I don't put any gift card number in the GC search and click on the magnifier. I only see gift cards which have been bought or which are owned by the customer assigned (not by other customers or anonymous customer).
- If I put a gift card number in the GC search and click on the magnifier, I can see and use the gift card regarding the preference "Web POS Forbid use Gift Card with different gift card owner"
- If value = 'N' -> Same behavior than current
The same features should be fixed for credit notes and gift certificates.
We can discuss if needed.
Merge Request created: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.giftcards/-/merge_requests/40 [^]
Merge request closed: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.giftcards/-/merge_requests/40 [^]
Merge Request created: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.giftcards/-/merge_requests/42 [^]
Merge request closed: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.giftcards/-/merge_requests/42 [^]
Merge Request created: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.giftcards/-/merge_requests/43 [^]
Merge request merged: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.giftcards/-/merge_requests/43 [^]
Directly closing issue as related merge request is already approved.
Repository: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.giftcards [^]
Author: Rafael Queralta <email@example.com>
URL: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.giftcards/-/commit/c208e8700afe95ace1bc8d18a1004ab161c8cf3c [^]
Fixed BUG-45829: Renamed Web POS Forbid use Gift Card with different gift card owner. Also was added a new preference Web POS Show gift cards owned or bought by current customer to show only gift cards for which either the business partner field, or the owner, corresponds to the currently selected business partner.
|2021-02-01 21:50||wicherr||New Issue|
|2021-02-01 21:50||wicherr||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2021-02-01 21:50||wicherr||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2021-02-01 21:51||wicherr||Tag Attached: NOR|
|2021-02-01 21:51||wicherr||Tag Attached: NORAUTO|
|2021-02-03 16:53||rafaroda||Tag Detached: NORAUTO|
|2021-02-05 04:33||rqueralta||Assigned To||Retail => rqueralta|
|2021-02-05 04:35||rqueralta||Status||new => scheduled|
|2021-02-22 04:14||hgbot||Note Added: 0126232|
|2021-02-23 00:40||hgbot||Note Added: 0126282|
|2021-02-26 18:52||hgbot||Note Added: 0126382|
|2021-03-01 17:57||hgbot||Note Added: 0126431|
|2021-03-02 11:54||hgbot||Note Added: 0126471|
|2021-03-05 09:51||hgbot||Note Added: 0126515|
|2021-03-05 09:51||hgbot||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2021-03-05 09:51||hgbot||Status||scheduled => closed|
|2021-03-05 09:51||hgbot||Note Added: 0126516|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|