|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Gift cards and gift vouchers||major||have not tried||2021-02-01 21:50||2021-02-26 18:52|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||scheduled||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0045829: Display and usage of gift cards / gift certificates and credit notes
I'll take the gift cards for example but it's the same for gift certificates and credit notes.
For gift cards usage/research, we have only 1 preference : "Web POS Forbid use Gift Card with different gift card owner"
Currently, if I put the preference "Web POS Forbid use Gift Card with different gift card owner" to "Y". I expect that gift cards are NOT supposed to be used by someone else than the owner.
In fact, this is what happens :
- I'm able to use a gift card owned by a specific customer if he's the owner
- I'm able to use a gift card created which my customer is the owner or the owner is nobody
if I put the preference "Web POS Forbid use Gift Card with different gift card owner" to "N", I expect that gift cards are supposed to be used by the owner and no one else.
- I'm able ONLY to see and pay with gift cards assigned to the customer who bought it (not specially the owner - If I put a different owner from the customer who buy it, he (the owner) can't see the card)
=> First, the preferences are not clear and are not working as they are supposed to work.
=> Second, we miss an option to hide the gift cards without any owner or the owner is the anonymous customer
|Steps To Reproduce||Try with different values of the preference, with gift cards bought by different customers :|
- On webPOS, select a customer
- Go on customer details
- click on the gift card and credit notes button
- try different searches
|Proposed Solution||"Web POS Forbid use Gift Card with different gift card owner" should work with the owner only and not the purchaser. It means :|
- 'Y' -> I can't use a gift card if the customer assigned to the ticket is not the owner of the gift card or the purchaser
- 'N' -> I can use a gift card even if the customer assigned to the ticket is not the owner of the gift card or the purchaser
We should have a new preference : "Web POS - customer restriction for gift cards list display" or whatever
- if value = 'Y' ->
- If I don't put any gift card number in the GC search and click on the magnifier. I only see gift cards which have been bought or which are owned by the customer assigned (not by other customers or anonymous customer).
- If I put a gift card number in the GC search and click on the magnifier, I can see and use the gift card regarding the preference "Web POS Forbid use Gift Card with different gift card owner"
- If value = 'N' -> Same behavior than current
The same features should be fixed for credit notes and gift certificates.
We can discuss if needed.
Merge Request created: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.giftcards/-/merge_requests/40 [^]
Merge request closed: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.giftcards/-/merge_requests/40 [^]
Merge Request created: https://gitlab.com/openbravo/product/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.giftcards/-/merge_requests/42 [^]
|2021-02-01 21:50||wicherr||New Issue|
|2021-02-01 21:50||wicherr||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2021-02-01 21:50||wicherr||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2021-02-01 21:51||wicherr||Tag Attached: NOR|
|2021-02-01 21:51||wicherr||Tag Attached: NORAUTO|
|2021-02-03 16:53||rafaroda||Tag Detached: NORAUTO|
|2021-02-05 04:33||rqueralta||Assigned To||Retail => rqueralta|
|2021-02-05 04:35||rqueralta||Status||new => scheduled|
|2021-02-22 04:14||hgbot||Note Added: 0126232|
|2021-02-23 00:40||hgbot||Note Added: 0126282|
|2021-02-26 18:52||hgbot||Note Added: 0126382|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|