|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Web POS||major||always||2021-01-04 12:46||2021-01-05 17:40|
|Priority||high||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||scheduled||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0045672: The fields 'G/L Item for Deposit/Withdrawal' must be shown and mandatory for payment methods 'Defined in Safebox'
|Description||If the fields 'Channel Touchpoint Type || Payment Method || G/L Item for Deposits and G/L Item for Withdrawals' are not configured for payment methods defined as 'Defined in Safebox', an Error While Importing is generated. The error is not very clear for the user.|
In addittion, these fields are only visible when the checks 'Allow Deposits' and 'Allow Withdrawals' are selected.
In some clients, they want to configure a payment method as 'Defined in Safebox' but don't allow deposit or withdrawal. So that, the fields 'Channel Touchpoint Type || Payment Method || G/L Item for Deposits and G/L Item for Withdrawals' must be shown and mandatory for the payment methods defined as 'Defined in Safebox'.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Log into https://livebuilds.openbravo.com/retail_stable_pgsql_pi [^]|
2. Create a new Financial Account as it is shown in the SafeBoxImage1.
3. Open the window 'Channel - Touchpoint Type' and search the 'VBS POS Safe Box Terminal Type'.
4. Set the Payment Method 'Voucher' as 'Defined in Safebox'
5. Open the window 'Safe Box' and for the 'Vall Blanca Safe Box 01' add the payment method 'Check' with the financial account created in step 2. See SafeBoxImage2.
6. Log into the terminal https://livebuilds.openbravo.com/retail_stable_pgsql_pi/web/org.openbravo.retail.posterminal/?terminal=VBSSB1#retail.pointofsale [^] with the user vallblanca.
7. In the pop up 'Safe Box Information' select VBSB01 and click in 'Check Safe Box'.
8. Do one sale and pay it with Voucher.
9. Do 'Remove Safe Box'.10. In the backend, in 'Errors While Importing POS Data', check that the error 'org.openbravo.base.exception.OBException: @APRM_INVALID_TRANSACTION@' has been generated.
To fix this error, it is needed to configure the fields 'Channel Touchpoint Type || Payment Method || G/L Item for Deposits and G/L Item for Withdrawals' for the payment methods defined as'Defined in Safebox'.
|Proposed Solution||The fields 'Channel Touchpoint Type || Payment Method || G/L Item for Deposits and G/L Item for Withdrawals' must be shown and mandatory for the payment methods defined as 'Defined in Safebox' to avoid EWIs|
|Attached Files|| SafeBoxImage1.JPG [^] (192,738 bytes) 2021-01-04 12:51
SafeBoxImage2.JPG [^] (152,468 bytes) 2021-01-04 12:51
|2021-01-04 12:46||avicente||New Issue|
|2021-01-04 12:46||avicente||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2021-01-04 12:46||avicente||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2021-01-04 12:51||avicente||File Added: SafeBoxImage1.JPG|
|2021-01-04 12:51||avicente||File Added: SafeBoxImage2.JPG|
|2021-01-04 12:58||rafaroda||Tag Attached: NOR|
|2021-01-05 17:39||rqueralta||Assigned To||Retail => rqueralta|
|2021-01-05 17:40||rqueralta||Status||new => scheduled|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|