|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Web POS||minor||always||2020-10-05 10:05||2020-10-06 09:39|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||new||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0045185: [Cross Store] Cancel this order without other organization access leaves incorrect delivered quantity
|Description||From a cross store context if we make a sales order from web pos of a product that is from other store and then we cancel it, the behavior on delivered quantity (field of sales order lines on backoffice) is different when the role doesn't have access to the other organization from backoffice|
|Steps To Reproduce||1) Access to livebuilds with modules instance, role White Valley Group|
2) Window Preference. Check that preference “Enable stock reservations” is enabled and also enable “Web pos enable delivery modes”
3) Window Organization. For Vall Blanca Store (store 1) fill the cross store organization field on header to be “White Walley Spain SA”
4) Window Stock Report. Check stock for product Avalanche Transceiver.
5) Add stock for Avalanche Transceiver on Vall Boi Store (store 2). Go to Purchase Order window and create one order for this product and organization
(ie: 200 as qty). Complete it then go to Goods Receipt window to create its reception and complete it. Check that Vall Boi Store now has 200 more of stock on Stock Report window.
6) Go to web pos (VBS-1 default link, from store 1), access with vallblanca user. Add Avalanche Transceiver to the ticket, click on the product line, then on Show More to select Check Store. Here click on Select Store to select the stock from Vall Boi Store (store 2). Click on Delivery Mode, select Home Delivery. Click on Apply and again on Apply. Pay for the ticket.
7) Go to web pos again. On Menu select Open Receipt, search for that order with advanced filter for store 2.
8) On web pos Menu click on Cancel this Order. Pay for it to be cancelled.
9) Window Role. On VallBlancaUser tab Org Access, delete all organizations except Vall Blanca Store.
10) Repeat steps 6, 7 and 8
11) Go to Sales Order window, there are 4 new entries, the 2 orders and its cancellations. Check that order created after removing role accesses doesn't have the same delivered quantity (it's 0) as the other (it's 1)
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2020-10-05 10:05||santi_lozano||New Issue|
|2020-10-05 10:05||santi_lozano||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2020-10-05 10:05||santi_lozano||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2020-10-06 09:39||eugeni||Issue Monitored: eugeni|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|