|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Web POS||major||always||2020-09-10 10:36||2020-09-24 06:38|
|Priority||high||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||scheduled||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0045025: [Cross Store] Must give role access to org 2 in order to close a reservation of an order from store 2 after cancelling it
|Description||We have an order with a reservation for it, which is from store 2 but was created from web pos of store 1. On web pos of store 1 after cancelling it, the status of the reservation is still on completed (not closed yet) if we haven't given role access to org 2 (from role of store 1)|
Which allows role 1 to see transactional documents from backoffice of org 2 that shouldn't be allowed to see
|Steps To Reproduce||* Access to livebuilds with modules instance, role White Valley Group|
* Window Preference. Check that preference “Enable stock reservations” is enabled and also enable “Web pos enable delivery modes”
* Window Organization. For Vall Blanca Store (store 1) fill the cross store organization field on header to be “White Walley Spain SA”
* Window Role. On VallBlancaUser tab Org Access, delete all organizations except Vall Blanca Store
* Window Stock Report. Check stock for product Avalanche Transceiver.
* Add stock for Avalanche Transceiver on Vall Boi Store (store 2). Go to Purchase Order window and create one order for this product and organization
(ie: 200 as qty). Complete it then go to Goods Receipt window to create its reception and complete it. Check that Vall Boi Store now has 200 more of stock on Stock Report window.
* Go to web pos (VBS-1 default link, from store 1). Add Avalanche Transceiver to the ticket, click on the product line, then on Show More to select Check Store. Here click on Select Store to select the stock from Vall Boi Store (store 2). Click on Delivery Mode, select Home Delivery. Click on Apply and again on Apply. Pay for the ticket.
* On window Sales Order from backoffice, select that order. Select its line, click on button Manage Reservation. Select the line and click on done.
* On window Stock Reservation the reservation has been created, status Completed.
* Go to web pos again. On Menu select Open Receipt, search for that order with advanced filter for store 2.
* On web pos Menu click on Cancel this Order. Pay for it to be cancelled.
* On window Stock Reservation it's still in status completed, although the cancellation has been done
* If we had done all the previous steps giving VallBlancaUser role access also to Vall Boi Store (store 2), it would be on status closed
* Apart from that there is also the issue commented on
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2020-09-10 10:36||santi_lozano||New Issue|
|2020-09-10 10:36||santi_lozano||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2020-09-10 10:36||santi_lozano||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2020-09-10 10:38||santi_lozano||Steps to Reproduce Updated||View Revisions|
|2020-09-10 12:47||eugeni||Issue Monitored: eugeni|
|2020-09-23 07:49||prakashmurugesan88||Assigned To||Retail => prakashmurugesan88|
|2020-09-24 06:38||prakashmurugesan88||Status||new => scheduled|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|