|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Web POS||major||always||2020-09-03 12:35||2020-09-24 07:11|
|Priority||high||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||new||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0044974: Cancel this order doesn’t close correctly the backoffice stock reservation
|Description||After paying for an order on web pos with a delivery mode set for it, go to backoffice and manage a reservation for it. Then on web pos cancel this order, the reservation is not correctly closed. On Stock tab of Product (M_StorageDetail) there is still the reservation and on stock reservation window quantity is still there|
|Steps To Reproduce||* Access to Livebuilds with modules instance, role White Valley Group|
* Window Preference. Check that preference “Enable stock reservations” is enabled and also enable “Web pos enable delivery modes”
* Window Product, select Bottle 1 L. Select Home Delivery on field Delivery Mode.
* Go to Web POS and create a ticket for 1 of it, pay for it.
* On Sales Order window, select it. Select its line, click on button Manage Reservation, select the line and click on done.
* On window Stock Reservation the reservation has been created, status Completed.
* On Web POS select the order from the Menu (Open Receipt). Cancel the order (Menu > Cancel this order) and pay for it (give money back).
* On window Stock Reservation remove filters to see previous reservation. Status is closed but qty and reserved qty are 1
* Go to Product window. Tab Stock, reserved qty is still 1 here
|Proposed Solution||Don't allow to "Cancel this order" from Web POS if there is a reservation for it|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files|| product stock bottle.png [^] (152,717 bytes) 2020-09-03 12:35
stock reservation bottle.png [^] (139,700 bytes) 2020-09-03 12:37
I've changed this issue to design defect. Unfortunately, WebPOS currently doesn't support reservations, and some of its more complex business flows (like Cancel Order/Layaway or Cancel and Replace) do not take them into account correctly.
Changed again to type = defect. As Web POS doesn't support reservations, user shouldn't be allowed to "Cancel this order" from Web POS if there is a reservation for it
(This way we can avoid having inconsistent data on customers instances)
|Ok, makes sense, I think this change we should be able to do.|
|2020-09-03 12:35||santi_lozano||New Issue|
|2020-09-03 12:35||santi_lozano||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2020-09-03 12:35||santi_lozano||File Added: product stock bottle.png|
|2020-09-03 12:35||santi_lozano||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2020-09-03 12:37||santi_lozano||File Added: stock reservation bottle.png|
|2020-09-03 13:09||eugeni||Issue Monitored: eugeni|
|2020-09-14 08:28||marvintm||Note Added: 0122999|
|2020-09-14 08:28||marvintm||Type||defect => design defect|
|2020-09-16 12:14||santi_lozano||Regression date||=> 2020-10-07|
|2020-09-16 12:14||santi_lozano||Note Added: 0123106|
|2020-09-16 12:14||santi_lozano||Type||design defect => defect|
|2020-09-16 12:14||santi_lozano||Proposed Solution updated|
|2020-09-16 12:15||santi_lozano||Regression date||2020-10-07 =>|
|2020-09-16 12:16||santi_lozano||Proposed Solution updated|
|2020-09-18 13:41||marvintm||Note Added: 0123223|
|2020-09-24 07:11||prakashmurugesan88||Assigned To||Retail => prakashmurugesan88|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|