|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|feature request||[Retail Modules] Web POS||minor||always||2020-07-20 13:39||2020-07-20 13:39|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||new||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0044637: Display coupon number in Web POS screen
|Description||After applying a coupon, display coupon number in Web POS screen so that the user can confirm that coupon is really applied to the ticket.|
This way when the users remove it and apply another coupon, they will know which coupon is now applied to the ticket (when there are no product lines that way one can know if there are coupons applied). Or in case when multiple coupons are applied, user will be able to confirm which coupon has been applied and which has not.
|Steps To Reproduce||* In <Discounts & Promotions> window, set any discount, e.g.: 5% price adjustment and tick "Uses coupon codes".|
* In [Coupon] tab, create a coupon and tick "Expires after 1 use".
* In Web POS, click Coupon Code menu and enter the coupon code created in step
* No indication the coupon is applied. Coupon number isn't display anywhere in the screen.
* Still in Web POS, add products which fulfill the discount's condition.
* Now we will see from the screen, discount is applied to the ticket line. However, coupon number isn't being displayed neither
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2020-07-20 13:39||santi_lozano||New Issue|
|2020-07-20 13:39||santi_lozano||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2020-07-20 13:39||santi_lozano||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|