|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Localization Pack: Spain] SII||major||always||2019-05-13 09:40||2019-05-13 09:40|
|Priority||normal||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||new||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS||Linux 64 bit||Database||PostgreSQL||Java version||7.x|
|OS Version||Openbravo Appliance 14.04||Database version||9.3.x||Ant version||1.9.x|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
0040851: SII Invoices Query - Inaccurate data
|Description||The information displayed in the window "SII Invoices Query" is not accurate.|
In the source code, when matching Openbravo invoices to SII invoices, the query to get the Openbravo invoices does not filter by "In SII system date" configuration parameter, which could lead to retrieve invoices from previous years that match the criteria but are not relevant to the SII.
If data is not congruent and the same purchase order reference is used in more than one invoice/business partner (even though it shouldn't happen, there is no OOTB constraint about it) the window will display fewer invoices found in Openbravo.
Adding a new restriction to the query regarding the "In SII system date" would be desirable and more performant.
|Steps To Reproduce||- Log in the application.|
- Find a random invoice from a date before the "In SII system date" and copy the business partner / poreference.
- Create a new invoice with the same business partner / poreference.
- Send the invoice to the SII.
- Retrieve the sent invoices for that period from the "SII Invoices Query" window.
- The newly created invoice won't be found in Openbravo because the application considers it as "not unique".
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2019-05-13 09:40||etarajano||New Issue|
|2019-05-13 09:40||etarajano||Assigned To||=> Opentix-Test|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|