|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|feature request||[Retail Modules] Offline Mode||major||always||2019-03-14 19:43||2019-03-14 19:43|
|Priority||high||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||new||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||RR18Q2.2||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0040386: POS allow sales a product without stock
|Description||POS allow sales a product without stock in offline mode|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Open the POS.|
2. Check the stock for any product.
3. If you don't have enough stock and you try to make the sale in online mode, an error message is showed. And this is correct, but:
4. Go into offline mode, add the product that didn't have enough stock
5. You can add it to the order and any amount.
6. Complete and pay the order.
7. Connect again to internet and wait until the POS synchronize the orders.
8. Validate again the existence of the product and you can see that the negative stock increases
|Proposed Solution||Check the stock in the backoffice and in this case the order should be stored as Import Entry Errors in the the 'POS Errors in Mobile Servers' window|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files||screenshot.zip [^] (898,882 bytes) 2019-03-14 19:43|
|2019-03-14 19:43||lbressan||New Issue|
|2019-03-14 19:43||lbressan||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2019-03-14 19:43||lbressan||File Added: screenshot.zip|
|2019-03-14 19:43||lbressan||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|