|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|defect||[Retail Modules] Web POS||minor||always||2019-02-06 17:51||2019-02-25 10:58|
|Priority||high||Resolution||open||Fixed in Version|
|Status||new||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0040166: Improve messages when trying to use products with NO instance attributes in POS
|Description||The POS Support for Attributes do not include the NOT instance attributes as these should be treat as variants using characteristics.|
The documentation of the wiki should clearly state that these attributes are not supported.
When a product that has not instance attributes defined as mandatory is used the POS does not work correctly.
- If the attribute set has an instance attribute and a not instance attribute the POS does never find the stock as it does not consider the not instance attribute value.
- If the attribute set only has a mandatory not instance attribute then the OBPOS_ProductAttributeNotDefined is thrown and it is not possible to sell the product.
A proper message should be thrown at some moment to warn the user that the product as it is configured is not supported by the POS.
|Steps To Reproduce||Steps to reproduce wrong behavior in the POS.|
1. Create an Attribute with the mandatory flag checked and the instance flag unchecked. Create it as a list and a value.
2. Create 2 Attribute Sets with the new attribute.
2.1. First called "no instance" with all the flags unchecked and assign the created attribute.
2.2. Sencond called "instance" with the Lot flag enabled and assign the attribute created on the first step.
3. Create 2 products each with one of hte attribute sets created.
4. Add the products to a price list and assortment of a store.
5. Create a physical inventory to initialize the stock setting the appropiate attribute values.
6. Enable the preference for Support for attributes.
6. Go to the pos and:
6.1. Try to add the product with the "instance" attribute set and in the attributes popup set the description used in the inventory. check that no stock is found.
6.2. Try to add the product with the "no instance" attribute set and in the attirbutes popup set the description used in the inventory. check that the OBPOS_ProductAttributeNotDefined is shown and the product is not added to the ticket.
|Proposed Solution||Improve the documentation to clearly state that attribute sets with no instance attributes are not supported.|
Improve the POS to show a proper message to the user when products with instance attributes are added to the assortment and when they are used in the POS.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2019-02-06 17:51||gorkaion||New Issue|
|2019-02-06 17:51||gorkaion||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2019-02-06 17:51||gorkaion||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2019-02-25 10:58||ngarcia||Issue Monitored: ngarcia|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|