|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|backport||[Openbravo ERP] 04. Warehouse management||major||always||2015-05-08 09:42||2015-05-11 13:28|
|Priority||urgent||Resolution||fixed||Fixed in Version||3.0PR15Q2.1|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||Fixed in SCM revision||a76de5445a7f|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To||aferraz|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0029836: [Cost Adjustments] Unnecessary backdated adjustments are created under certain circumstances
|Description||[Cost Adjustments] Unnecessary backdated adjustments are created under certain circumstances|
|Steps To Reproduce||In live builds as System Admin: |
* Go to Currency window:
* Search EUR currency and set Costing Precision to 4.
In live builds as QA Testing Admin:
* It is necessary to have a validated costing rule:
- Starting Date: Before than today
- Costing Algorithm: Average Algorithm
- Fix Backdated: Yes
- Warehouse dimension: Yes
* Create a product for Spain org
* Assign Net Price and List Price of 12.45
* Add a manual Costing record
- Starting Date: Today
- Ending Date: 31-12-9999
- Cost Type: Average
- Cost: 12.45
- Warehouse: Spain Warehouse
- Currency: EUR
* Create a Goods movement header with movement date tomorrow.
* Add a line for the created product of 15.25 from a Storage Bin of Spain Warehouse to a storage bin of a different warehouse. If there is no different warehouse, create it
* Process the Goods Movement.
* Go to Goods receipt window and create a header with movement date of today(backdated)
* Add a line of 15.25
* Process the Goods Receipt.
* Run Costing Background process.
* Go to Cost Adjustments window and check that 2 new Cost Adjustments have been created:
- "Negative Stock Correction" with one line. That is correct.
- "Backdated Transaction" with 3 lines.
* The first one pointing to V+ -> This is correct
* The second one pointing to M- -> This is NOT correct
* The second one pointing to M+-> This is NOT correct
* The last two adjustment lines are not necessary, they were being created due to precision rounding issues.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Author: Unai Martirena <unai.martirena <at> openbravo.com>
Date: Mon May 11 10:15:38 2015 +0200
URL: http://code.openbravo.com/erp/backports/3.0PR15Q2.1/rev/a76de5445a7f626cf9abd7fdb7ddcb49091c11f7 [^]
Fixes bug 29836: Avoid creating unnecessary backdated adjustments.
The problem was happening when costing precision was different from standard precision. When calculating the expected cost of a transaction to know if an adjustment is necessary to be created, it has to be rounded to standard precision because the amounts always have to be created in standard precision. In this case, while comparing expected cost with actual cost from database, as in database values are rounded to standard precision, and expected cost was being rounded to cost precission, an adjustment was being created with the difference, that corresponds just to the precision lost, and finally an adjustment of Zero amount was being created.
|Code review + Testing OK|
|2015-05-11 10:12||umartirena||Type||defect => backport|
|2015-05-11 10:12||umartirena||Target Version||=> 3.0PR15Q2.1|
|2015-05-11 11:54||aferraz||Assigned To||Triage Finance => umartirena|
|2015-05-11 13:27||hgbot||Note Added: 0077281|
|2015-05-11 13:27||hgbot||Status||scheduled => resolved|
|2015-05-11 13:27||hgbot||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2015-05-11 13:27||hgbot||Fixed in SCM revision||=> http://code.openbravo.com/erp/backports/3.0PR15Q2.1/rev/a76de5445a7f626cf9abd7fdb7ddcb49091c11f7 [^]|
|2015-05-11 13:28||aferraz||Review Assigned To||=> aferraz|
|2015-05-11 13:28||aferraz||Note Added: 0077282|
|2015-05-11 13:28||aferraz||Status||resolved => closed|
|2015-05-11 13:28||aferraz||Fixed in Version||=> 3.0PR15Q2.1|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|