|View Issue Details|
|Type||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|backport||[Openbravo ERP] 03. Procurement management||major||always||2011-03-18 09:45||2011-04-26 14:05|
|Priority||urgent||Resolution||fixed||Fixed in Version||2.50MP29|
|Status||closed||Fix in branch||2.50||Fixed in SCM revision||076027044766|
|OS Version||Database version||Ant version|
|Product Version||2.50MP27||SCM revision|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
0016833: Error when posting an invoice with payments in different currencies
|Description||Error when posting an invoice with payments in different currencies. If system's currency is EUR but invoice is in USD and you add manual payment in EUR. When you post the invoice, payment in EUR is posted to "cuenta de cuadre".|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. General Setup || Application || Conversion Rates || Conversion Rate: define conversion between EUR and USD (and viceversa) for 18/03/2011|
2. Master Data Management || Pricing || Price List || Price List: define pricelist in USD, valid from 01/03/2011 and add price for Hat
3. Procurement Management || Transactions || Purchase Invoice || Header: create invoice for Mcgiver using usd pricelist and date 18/03/2011
4. Procurement Management || Transactions || Purchase Invoice || Header >> Lines: add line for hat and tax "exempt"
5. Procurement Management || Transactions || Purchase Invoice || Header >> Payment Out: add payment manually for 18/03/2011, in EUR and amount 10 euro
6. Process Invoice
7. Post invoice. Realize that payment amount has been posted to "cuenta de cuadre" as system does not know how to post this quantity.
|Proposed Solution||If it has no sense to have payments in currency different from invoice's currency user should not be able to choose currency when creating manual payment. Currency field should be read only and automatically set with invoice's currency.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Author: David Alsasua <david.alsasua <at> openbravo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 15 16:53:17 2011 +0200
URL: http://code.openbravo.com/erp/stable/2.50/rev/0760270447666aa21b7018f25f11d002268efd83 [^]
Fixes issue 16833: Error when posting an invoice with payments in different currencies
- Steps to test: same than to reproduce, but with all possible doc types: api, ari, apc, arc.
- Other areas affected: all where organization of the payment created under purchase/sales invoice is used, and posting process of the invoices document types.
"cuenta de cuadre" is not used any more and correspondent coversion is made when posting the invoice. It has been tested with all possible doc types: api, ari, apc, arc.
|2011-04-15 16:05||dalsasua||Type||defect => backport|
|2011-04-15 16:05||dalsasua||fix_in_branch||=> 2.50|
|2011-04-15 16:55||hgbot||Note Added: 0036000|
|2011-04-15 16:55||hgbot||Status||scheduled => resolved|
|2011-04-15 16:55||hgbot||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2011-04-15 16:55||hgbot||Fixed in SCM revision||=> http://code.openbravo.com/erp/stable/2.50/rev/0760270447666aa21b7018f25f11d002268efd83 [^]|
|2011-04-15 17:01||dalsasua||Note Added: 0036001|
|2011-04-26 14:05||maite||Note Added: 0036098|
|2011-04-26 14:05||maite||Status||resolved => closed|
|2011-04-26 14:05||maite||Fixed in Version||=> 2.50MP29|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|