Openbravo Issue Tracking System - POS2
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0049933||POS2||POS||public||2022-08-02 10:13||2022-09-02 09:56|
|Priority||normal||Severity||major||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Merge Request Status|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
|Summary||0049933: [Services] If a Service Product is defined as "Included Product Categories" can be added as a service of itself|
|Description||If a Service Product has been created for the same Category that the products it should be applied to, it will allow to be added as a service for itself|
|Steps To Reproduce||Scenario A (working as expected):|
1. Add to a ticket the product "GPS Handheld"
2. Open the services and select "Installation pack"
3. In the ticket lines, select all the lines. Notice that there are no available services
Scenario B (failing):
1. Add to a ticket the product "All mountain ski board Cham"
2. Open the services and select "Repair boot"
3. In the ticket lines, select all the lines. Notice that "Repair boot" is still available and it can be assigned to the "Repair boot" line which has no sense
"Installation pack" for "GPS Handheld" has been defined as "Included Products", while "Repair boot" has been defined as "Included Product Categories" and its Category is the same as "All mountain ski board Cham" thus allowing this recursive behaviour
|2022-08-02 10:13||plujan||New Issue|
|2022-08-02 10:13||plujan||Assigned To||=> Retail|
|2022-08-02 10:13||plujan||Triggers an Emergency Pack||=> No|
|2022-08-03 22:39||rafaroda||Severity||minor => major|
|2022-08-03 22:39||rafaroda||Tag Attached: FASH|
|2022-08-03 22:41||rafaroda||Relationship added||related to 0049931|
|2022-08-03 22:42||rafaroda||Relationship added||related to 0049930|
|2022-08-03 22:43||rafaroda||Relationship added||related to 0049932|
|There are no notes attached to this issue.|