Openbravo Issue Tracking System - Openbravo ERP
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0039986||Openbravo ERP||07. Sales management||public||2019-01-21 14:39||2019-03-28 14:55|
|Assigned To||AtulOpenbravo|| |
|Product Version||pi|| |
|Target Version||pi||Fixed in Version||3.0PR19Q2|| |
|Merge Request Status|
|Review Assigned To||Sandrahuguet|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
|Summary||0039986: Invoice status in goods shipment is not correctly calculated in some circumstances|
|Description||When you create an invoice from a goods shipment, if that goods shipment has same possitive and negative line quantities, after completing the invoice, invoice status in shipment window keeps as 0%|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create a sales order with two lines, one with quantity 1 and the other with quantity -1.|
2. Delete the 10% basic discount, so only those two lines appear for the shipment.
3. Book the order.
4. Create a goods shipment and 'create lines from' that order, add the two lines.
5. Complete the goods shipment (you may need to change Storage Bin status to 'Undefined - Overissue' in order to complete the shipment).
6. Create a sales invoice and 'create lines from shipment', select both lines. Complete the invoice.
7. Go to the sales order and refresh it. Invoice status: 100%
8. Go to goods shipment and refresh it. Invoice status: 0%
|Proposed Solution||PL C_GETINVOICESTATUSFROMSHIPMENT treatment on line positive/negative quantities is probably not correct.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2019-01-21 14:39||joniturralde93||New Issue|
|2019-01-21 14:39||joniturralde93||Assigned To|| => Triage Finance|
|2019-01-21 14:39||joniturralde93||Modules|| => Core|
|2019-01-21 14:39||joniturralde93||Resolution time|| => 1549839600|
|2019-01-21 14:39||joniturralde93||Triggers an Emergency Pack|| => No|
|2019-01-21 14:41||Practics||Issue Monitored: Practics|
|2019-01-21 16:00||dmiguelez||Assigned To||Triage Finance => AtulOpenbravo|
|2019-01-24 11:40||AtulOpenbravo||Status||new => scheduled|
|2019-01-24 11:40||AtulOpenbravo||Note Added: 0109155|
|2019-01-24 16:25||hgbot||Note Added: 0109234|
|2019-01-24 16:25||hgbot||Status||scheduled => resolved|
|2019-01-24 16:25||hgbot||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2019-01-24 16:25||hgbot||Fixed in SCM revision|| => http://code.openbravo.com/erp/devel/pi/rev/9195e827f97ce09aee6f73fdc9f223bb0b1e4f6a [^]|
|2019-01-24 16:28||Sandrahuguet||Review Assigned To|| => Sandrahuguet|
|2019-01-24 16:28||Sandrahuguet||Note Added: 0109235|
|2019-01-24 16:28||Sandrahuguet||Status||resolved => closed|
|2019-01-24 16:28||Sandrahuguet||Fixed in Version|| => 3.0PR19Q2|
|2019-03-28 14:55||hudsonbot||Note Added: 0110760|
1. Login as F&B International Group Admin
2. Create a sales order with two lines, one with quantity 10 and the other with quantity -10.
3. Delete records from basic discount tab, so only those two lines appear for the shipment.
4. Book the order.
5. Create a goods shipment and 'create lines from' that order, add the two lines.
6. Complete the goods shipment (you may need to change Storage Bin status to 'Undefined - Overissue' in order to complete the shipment).
7. Create a sales invoice and 'create lines from shipment', select both lines. Complete the invoice.
8. Go to the sales order and refresh it. Invoice status: 100%
9. Go to goods shipment and refresh it. Invoice status: 100%
Author: Atul Gaware <atul.gaware <at> openbravo.com>
Date: Thu Jan 24 16:07:24 2019 +0530
URL: http://code.openbravo.com/erp/devel/pi/rev/9195e827f97ce09aee6f73fdc9f223bb0b1e4f6a [^]
Fixes Issue 39986:Invoice status in goods shipment is not correctly
calculated in some circumstances
** When calculating invoice status sum of absolute value of quantities
should be considered to have proper invoice status values. If
quantities are combination of positive and negative values then simple
sum will produce wrong results.