Openbravo Issue Tracking System - Retail Modules
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0030559||Retail Modules||Offline Mode||public||2015-07-14 11:08||2015-09-15 17:21|
|Target Version||RR15Q3.1||Fixed in Version|
|Merge Request Status|
|Review Assigned To||marvintm|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
|Summary||0030559: [RR15Q3] A red icon indicating data not synchronised is shown even if nothing needs to be synchronised|
|Description||When using the front end in offline mode, a small red icon on the to left corner and a menu entry about data pending to synchronise is shown even if there is no actual data pending to synchronise. See steps.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Start in online mode (network connected) by logging in as vallblanca user|
2. Create a new ticket for a backpack.
3. Pay it to close the ticket. Check the blue icon shown while synchronising and that the icon disappears when the data has been synchronised.
4. Logout and unplug the network cable to go offline. Log in again as vallblanca user
5. Check that now a red icon is shown and a new menu entry "Pending Sync." was added.
6. Click that entry and see that there is no actual data to synchronise. See attached screenshot.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2015-08-12 12:56||marvintm||Type||defect => backport|
|2015-08-12 12:56||marvintm||Target Version||=> RR15Q3.1|
|2015-09-15 17:21||marvintm||Note Added: 0080420|
|2015-09-15 17:21||marvintm||Status||scheduled => closed|