Openbravo Issue Tracking System - Openbravo ERP
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0011571||Openbravo ERP||08. Project and service management||public||2009-12-01 13:33||2011-02-04 09:11|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Merge Request Status|
|Review Assigned To|
|Regression introduced in release|
|Regression introduced by commit|
|Triggers an Emergency Pack||No|
|Summary||0011571: Expense Sheet processes time sheet expenses without costs assigned|
|Description||While reporting time (time sheet active) for a project and there is no cost assigned to the reporting Employee (there is no Cost Salary Category or Starting Date of it in the Business Partner >> Employee >> Cost Salary Category) ERP processes the expenses with a 0 cost.|
|Steps To Reproduce||OB@OB test environment.|
1. Expense Sheet || Header --> Register Expense sheet for an Employee.
2. Make sure that this Employee does not have Cost Salary Category or Starting Date assigned in the Business Partner >> Employee >> Cost Salary Category (if yes remove it).
3. Expense Sheet || Header >> Lines --> Register Time sheet expenses with a Product - Generic Product for Time Sheet, UOM - hours, Quantity - any > 0 (for example 10), Project - any (for example Collaborative Dev.- Desarrollo modulo factura electrónica).
4. Expense Sheet || Header --> Process Expenses.
5. Launch Project Profitability report for a selected project and mention that steps above does not affect it.
|Proposed Solution||While Processing Expenses to show a warning if the Employee does not have Cost Salary Category assigned.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2009-12-01 13:33||dmitry_mezentsev||New Issue|
|2009-12-01 13:33||dmitry_mezentsev||Assigned To||=> rafaroda|
|2009-12-11 15:26||rafaroda||Assigned To||rafaroda => pjuvara|
|2011-02-04 09:11||jpabloae||Assigned To||pjuvara => rmorley|
|There are no notes attached to this issue.|