|View Revisions: Issue #28991|
|Summary||0028991: When the field that points to the ID column of a parent tab is removed from ad_field, record creation in grid view does not work|
|Revision||2015-02-20 12:43 by AugustoMauch|
|Steps To Reproduce||As System Admin:
- Open the Windows, Tabs and Fields window
- Select the Unit of Measure window
- Select the Translation tab
- Clear the filters of the Fields tab.
- Remove the UOM field. This fields points to the ID column of the UOM tab.
- Compile and restart tomcat
- Open Unit of Measure
- Select any unit of measure
- Try to create a record in the Translation tab in grid view. It will not be possible.
|Revision||2015-02-19 18:01 by AugustoMauch|
|Steps To Reproduce||Go to https://livebuilds.openbravo.com/retail_mp_3.0RR15Q1.1/ [^]
Log in as Openbravo/openbravo
Switch (if necessary) to White Valley Admin role.
Go to the Assortment window.
Try to create a record in the Product tab in grid view. Check that the record fails to be created.
Try to create the same record using form view. The record is created correctly.
|Copyright © 2000 - 2009 MantisBT Group|